AppSwitch - Your everyday data apptimizer.
AppSwitch enables you to actively manage your mobile data usage.
While normal data managers only track the internet usage of your apps, AppSwitch lets you also selectively block apps from using mobile data.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE 3-DAY-TRIAL NOW!
* Save data volume *
You often overdraw your data plan or get charged overage fees? With a Switch of selected apps to WIFI only you actively manage your data consumption and save data volume to avoid overage costs.
* Stay connected on-tour *
Create an individual roaming profile - it will be activated automatically in roaming areas. Allow only the essential travel apps to access to your mobile data plan and cut your roaming costs to a minimum to prevent a cost shock.
* Track data usage *
You want to know which app are using the most data? AppSwitch is also an app tracker. You can easily control & monitor data usage of your apps.
* Lower your costs *
AppSwitch optimizes your network traffic through control of your data usage. Just switch off the data for unused apps. This prevents extra charges and you save money minimizing unneeded roaming costs.
Here are some examples in which areas AppSwitch supports users:
AppSwitch is a real data manager:
- Monitor internet usage: As with every other data manager the data tracker shows the usage per app e.g. in a monthly report
- Manage data usage: Most data managers only track internet usage while AppSwitch can actively helps you to stay under your data limit
- Extend Android Functions: With AppSwitch you cannot only you block background data usage but all mobile internet usage for selected apps
- Optimize your data plan: Family plan, Shared data, Shared plan, Roaming data - AppSwitch optimizes all existing data plans
- Save money: You reduce data usage and avoid overage charges
AppSwitch is a great app for travel:
- On holiday trips you stay connected and avoid an overrun international data plan
- In countries you are not familiar with you still can use apps to explore the area and find your way
- Blocking all unneeded apps during travel helps to minimize data roaming costs and thus avoid roaming bill shocks
- Even if you buy a cheap roaming sim card, there is often not much data included. AppSwitch helps you to optimize the data usage of foreign SIMs.
It is a perfect app for business:
- On business travels you can stay online and prevent a bill shock for your business
- AppSwitch helps to reduce overall costs for your company
How does AppSwitch work?
- A totally save local VPN connection on your device is build up to manage data streams
- You need 'no root' to use AppSwitch
- AppSwitch has a low Energy usage
- We are not sharing any data with others
- Data saver: Allow or block data usage for selected apps and extend your data plan benefit
- Datamanager: Monitor network traffic of your apps and identify which apps consume the most Data
- Auto start profiles after reboot or at activation of new profile (e.g. changing cellular network at the border)
- Local app firewall for all your apps
- Working above Android 4.0
- Works in 3G, 4G, 4G+, LTE
- No Ads: We promise to save data volume, therefore we do not show any unneeded ads
We, the AppSwitch team are happy for any kind of feedback by you. Be it a positive review or a tip how to improve. We thrive to give you the best Android app to minimize data costs!
Are you a Social media fan? You can follow us and share our idea to your friends:
AppSwitch- A real data manager is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-06-09. The program can be installed on Android.
AppSwitch- A real data manager (version 1.0.1) has a file size of 3.36 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.